Klook.com

Friday, January 11, 2019

What do you think is the most important step in make up?

1. Foundation

2. Eyebrows 

3. Eyeshadow 

4. Eyeliner 

5. Mascara

6. Blush on 

7. Lipstick 

8. etc 


-Eyebrows.. Since I don't use foundation in daily basis..

-8. Contact lenses..

-Honestly, every steps are important because my face is a huge messㅜㅜ

-Foundation and lipstick..

-Eyebrows with no doubt..

-Eyebrows are the most important..

-You can use mask if you go out without foundation or lipstick.. But I can't go out of my house without my eyebrows..

-Foundation!! My whole day would be ruined if my foundation looks messy..

-Foundation.. My pores, my blemishes, even my skin tone are such a big mess..ㅠㅠ If only I had a nice skin..

-6.. I can't live without blush on..

-I look dead without my lipstick..

-Foundation, mascara, lipstick..
trazy.com