Klook.com

Friday, January 11, 2019

Men's facial expressions when they look at Twice's Mina



They're all smiling from ear to ear..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-That's so freaking hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋ I probably would have the same expression on my face if I see her..

-Oh Gosh.. I thought I was looking in the mirror..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Even the ones in the back are also smiling from ear to ear..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's exactly how I look like right now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They might rip their mouths from smiling too wide at that rate..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Mina has a really beautiful forehead..ㅠㅠ

-I chuckled when I saw Gwanghee's face, and realized everyone behind him has exactly the same expression and I can't stop laughing right now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally see why..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even Momo also has the same expression..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You all know how cute Mina sounds when she talks..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There's literally none of them who doesn't have smile on their face..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com