Klook.com

Friday, January 11, 2019

The graduation picture of Big Hit's rookie idol




Yeonjun
His graduation picture already surfaces onlineㅋㅋㅋ


-What the..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like a really kind person..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so cute, it's driving me crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are you sure that's not Jimin??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like Jimin..

-So how old is he??

-Judging from his eyes, seems like he has been wearing glasses for a really really long time..

-I thought he was an underage, turns out that he's 21 years old..

-The longer I see him, the cuter he looks..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He reminds me of Jimin..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like Jimin in the graduation picture, but he looks like Yoon Jisung in the gifs..

-He looks like the mixture of Ahn Hyungseob and ONF's Rawoon..

-He reminds me of VIXX's Hyuk.. He has the type of visual that warms your heart..
trazy.com