Klook.com

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Twice's boydguard who seems cool but actually warm inside (caution: heart-fluttering)



She puts her hand there in case the girls bump their heads


-She's so cool..ㅜㅜ

-Oh.. She takes a good care of the girls..

-On top of that, she's also beautiful..

-Whoa.. She's so f*cking cool..ㅋㅋㅋ Girlcrush..

-It really shows that she works out a lot.. I can see it from her body.. So cool..

-The way she smiles in the second gif is seriously so cool..

-Huk.. So cool. She's like the female version of the bodyguard in The Last Empress..

-So cool..ㅜㅜ I wish I was Twice..

-I heard she even has a fan account in Twitter??ㅋㅋㅋ Well, she's sweet.. I bet she has one..

-I know that she's just doing her job as Twice's bodyguard but that's so sweet..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. This is my first time seeing her but I'm already in love..

-The real girl crush..

-Hul.. I want to marry her..

-She's not only cool, but also very beautiful.. She looks like an actress from an action movie..ㅠㅠ

trazy.com