Klook.com

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Discussions about Kwak Mihyang/Han Seojin character in ep 15



[How Kwak Mihyang saves Yeseo and Yebin's contacts in her phone] 



Yeseo: <3<3 My Princess<3<3
Yebin: Younger daughter

ㅠㅠ


-This is why Yebin likes Hyena more than her.. It breaks my heart..

-She's so unfair..ㅜㅜ Now I understand why Yebin keeps on following Hyena..

-This.. and I also noticed when Yebin tried to run away from home, she opens up a drawer and there's an album full of Ye Seo's pictures in it..

-Hul.. This is so cruel..

-She loves Yebin too, it's just that she's really unfair to both of her daughters;; Maybe because Yebin has never followed her mother's wishes ever since she was young..

-Hul.. Yebin must be really upset to find out about this..

-I noticed this too and it bothers me a lot..

-The scene when Yebin was in the car and Han Seojin picked up Ye Seo's call seriously broke my heart..

-I hate her.. She never calms Yebin when she's crying, all she cares about is Ye Seo..

-It breaks my heart to see Yebin crying today..ㅠㅠ Kwak Mihyang you crazy b*tch..

-Everyone in that family, except for Yebin, needs to be crushed down..

[The change of expressions on Kwak Mihyang's face.gif]

When Kwak Mihyang found out that Jin Jin knows something that could turn her daughter, Ye Seo, into a suspect.
She comes to Jin Jin's house and acts all pity and sorrowful;;



Jin Jin doesn't want to talk at first, but then tells Kwak Mihyang to come inside since it's cold outside.
And her expression as soon as Jin Jin turns her back..


Someone needs to give Yeom Jung Ah an awards..


-She deserves the Daesang..

-She's so good, this scene give me chills..

-Jin Jin is so stupid..

-I literally screamed when I noticed the change in her expressions.. I got goosebumps all over my body..

-God-Jung Ah..

-I swear I got goosebumps all over my body.. Kwak Mihyang scares me..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Jin Jin.. Are you falling for the same trap again??

-Her voice tone when they fight.. It just sounds so real that I got chills..

-Mihyang-ah, just die.. Please..

-I am so f*cking annoyed by her character..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I f*cking hate Kwak Mihyangㅋㅋㅋ

-I hate Han Seojin, but I like Yeom Jung Ah.. She's a really good actress..

-Jin Jin is an easy prey for Han Seojin..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Let's go for Daesang!!
trazy.com