Klook.com

Saturday, January 12, 2019

IZONE Choi Yena's make up



Look at her eyelashes.. F*ck.. Even middle-schooler don't do make up like that anymore now..ㅋㅋㅋ
The triple combo: Eyeliner that doesn't suit her eyes + Eyelashes that go up all the way + Hair color that doesn't suit her skin tone


She could look so much cuter without those over-done make up..

+Or maybe the make up Yena had for Produce 48's last episode..


-What's up with her eyelashes..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe the stylists actually get paid for that make up..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She doesn't suit blonde hair..ㅠㅠ

-She kinda reminds me of GFriend's Yerin..

-I think she would look so much prettier if it wasn't for the eyelashes..

-Am I the only one who thinks that she actually looks pretty with that make up..?

-She looks so much more beautiful with natural make up, though..

-Her eyeliner looks so bad, she would look so much better if it wasn't for the eyeliner.. And she suits dark hair color the best..

-Her eyelashes and hairstyle are a big no.. Her lip color is actually a no from me too.. Kwon Eunbi is also suffering from the same problem..

-She looks really pretty in that gif, let's just do that kind of make up in the future..

-I think IZONE needs to change their MUA as soon as possible..

-Their hairstylist annoys me so freaking much.. They should've dyed her hair dark..
trazy.com