Klook.com

Saturday, January 12, 2019

The interesting candidates for 2019 Rookies Awards

Male rookie idols

MMO Kang Daniel (Solo)

Swing Kim Jaehwan (Solo)

BNM Brand New Boys (TF Group)

YG Treasure Box (Group)

Big Hit TXT (Group)

Produce X

Female rookie idols

FNC Cherry Bullet (Group)

JYP ITZY (Group)
There's a possibility they would debut this year, but there's a possibility their debut will be postponed as well

SM (Group)
There's a rumor that they would be debuting this year, but it's not confirmed yet

YG Female ver. of Treasure Box (Group)
It's already confirmed that they would have a survival show, but no one knows when they will debut

YG The Black Label Jeon Somi (Solo)

So much more interesting than last year.. I'm gonna get some popcorns..

[+183][-12]

1. [+63][-61] TXT, let's go for rookies awards.. I heard that they have some good visual and talent in the groups.. How am I supposed to wait for another 15 days..ㅠㅠ

2. [+41][-3] Kang Daniel has the biggest impact any idols can have so far.. I wonder if that could help him get the rookies awards..

3. [+32][-3] It's so obvious that it would be a competition between Kang Daniel vs Big Hit's roookies

4. [+26][-9] I'm rooting for Daniel and Somi.. Let's hit big!

5. [+21][-0] I think they would create a different category for solo rookie.. Or maybe not, because practically the solos are rookies as well. Or maybe they're just not going for the awards at all like what usually happen every year..

6. [+20][-8] Frankly speaking, Kang Daniel is at advance here.. I'm not a fan, but I have to admit that he has a big public recognization.. 

7. [+17][-0] Kang Daniel has a big fandom.. I wonder if he could win over the group ones..

8. [+15][-0] If JYP's upcoming girl group gets postponed.. It's almost clear that the awards belong to Somi..

9. [+11][-9] I have my eyes on TXT, but why do I feel like Brand New Boys will get the awards this year? They have unique individuals, the visuals, and also the talent..

10. [+11][-16] Roughly, it's Big Hit vs YG and Jeon Somi vs JYP..

trazy.com