Klook.com

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Legal High to take over SKY Castle's slot once it ends

JTBC 스카이캐슬 후속드라마 '리갈하이' | 인스티즈
Jin Goo, Seo Eunsoo, Yoon Park
Chae Jung An, Jung Sanghoon, Moon Yewon
Jang Yoo Sang, Lee Soon Jae.

The popular drama, SKY Castle, would end in two weeks.
The next drama starts airing on February 8
Legal High is a remake of a Japan drama,
starring Jin Goo who previously starred in All In, A Dirty Carnival, and DOTS
and also Seo Eunsoo who previously starred in My Golden Life.
Jin Goo and Seo Eunsoo would play as the main characters.


-Hul.. A remake of Legal High..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The main character from the original version is very unique and I wonder how he's going to portray it in the Korean version.. 

-Whoa, I enjoyed the original version a lot..ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to this drama, I wonder what kind of role is Yoon Park going to play in this drama..

-We all lie~~ Tell you the truth~~

-Whoa.. The actors, actresses, and also producer team must be really pressured to take over SKY Castle slot..

-I can't believe SKY Castle is coming to an end in 2 weeks..

-The pressure must be no joke..ㅠㅠ Since SKY Castle is doing really well..ㅠㅠ

-Japanese dramas have their very own vibes.. I wonder how they're going to portray it in the Korean version, though..

-I believe this drama is going to be great.. The dramas from cable TV these days are no joke..

-I'm looking forward to the remake.. 

-I enjoyed watching the original version.. Brings me so much memories..

-I hope the female main character would showcase a better acting skills this time..

-Hul.. That ghost from Gonjiam is starring in this drama..
trazy.com