Klook.com

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Netizens predict the character who killed Hyena

[Seems like this is the real culprit who killed Hyena]



Prediction) Seems like Ye Seo is not the murderer, but this character is..

Right under the floor that Hyena fell from, there was a person. And judging from the height, seems like it's Ye Seo. She was taking a break from studying and went to the balcony. It seems like she overheard Hyena and Woojoo who fought on the floor above her, and also saw Hyena fell..

And in this scene where Yebin played game with the other boys, you can see that Woojoo wasn't there. Ye Seo knows that Woojoo pushed Hyena, but she couldn't tell the police because she likes him. That's also the reason why she cried in her sleep, apologizing to Hyena.


-But does Woojoo have any reasons to push Hyena..?

-Even if Woojoo really did fight with Hyena, does he have any reason to push her??

-Why would Woojoo and Hyena fight..

-There are a lot of proof that shows Woojoo is the culprit..

-Woojoo pushed Hyena..??? But I knew it wasn't Ye Seo, it's so obvious..

-Maybe because he found out that Hyena is using him for her own goods..?

-If Woojoo is the real culprit.. I'm getting chills;; Why would he do such thing..?

-I've said this so many times but, no one was there..

-I thought Hyena killed herself..?

-If Woojoo is the real culprit then he would be the sociopath of this drama;; 

-I've watched this episode and I seriously can't understand why people keep saying Woojoo is the real culprit..

-Hul.. I read somewhere that it's Kim Jooyoung.. She has the permission to enter the Castle since she's a trainer.. But why would she go to the guest house and push Hyena from the balcony?

-Hul.. This all starts to make sense to me..

-Woojoo is not the culprit.. Hyena committed suicide..

[The prediction that gives chills]

They were playing mafia game and the mafia was someone else, because Hyena, who was the citizen, died at night.
Both the doctor and the police couldn't help her.


-Ah f*ck, I'm getting chills..

-I was wondering why they decided to play mafia game out of the blue..

-No.. My Woojoo.. This can't be real..

-Crazy.. I'm getting real goosebumps here;; The writers are so amazing..

-The writers must be genius..

-If this is real then Woojoo is one hundred percent not the culprit..ㅋㅋ

-Then does this mean Hyena didn't kill herself..?

-I don't understand since I know nothing about the game..

-Oh.. This is so fun..ㅋㅋㅋ

-How could the writers have ideas like this;;;

-I thought the mafia game was so random.. I didn't know the intention behind it..

-I'm getting goosebumps all over my body..

-All these theories are making sense and giving me chills down to my spine..

[The only one who feels apologetic in SKY Castle is Ye Seo]



Everyone always talks about how trashy Ye Seo is, that she's just a monster who only cares about studying. But out of all the other characters, she's the only one who misses Kim Hyena and sincerely feel guilty towards her,, The others are too busy minding the crime scene.



-I agree.. She even talked in her sleep because of how sorry she was..

-Ye Seo is the only one who treats Hyena like sh*t, of course she has to feel sorry towards Hyena.. And what..? Ye Seo misses Hyena..???

-Just because she feels sorry towards Hyena because she died, does that make her the most innocent person in the whole world..?

-Please remind me who said, 'I really want to kill her (Hyena)..?' Even if she didn't really kill Hyena, she's the only one who would feel guilty about her death..

-Are we even watching the same drama..?

-What did our Ye Seo do wrong..

-If she doesn't feel guilty after all she did to Hyena it means that she's a psycho..

-Seems like you're watching the drama with your nostrils..

-Of course Ye Seo feels guilty, she has done so much wrong-doings to Hyena..ㅋㅋㅋ The others have no reason to be guilty towards Hyena..

-No.. She's just feeling guilty after all she has done to Hyena..

-Ye Seo..? Innocent..?? Feeling guilty..?? What a load of crap..

-Are you Ye Seo's akgae fan..?
trazy.com