Klook.com

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Big Hit's secret weapon

The secret weapon, BTS' V, two days after his debut


When everybody else shot for their own logs, and I was the only one who couldn't, I felt really sad.
When the other hyungs in their working studio shooting for their logs, I would follow them.
But I couldn't upload it.
I was like, "Today is January of 2013, I did stuffs.. I bet this wouldn't be uploaded, right? I'm so sad"
When we shot logs together, I couldn't be seen on the screen,
I was in the back, sitting next to a trash can.
When I was revealed as BTS' member, I got one letter.
I was so happy about it.
I couldn't sleep until 4 Am.
I read the letter for like 15 times.
And bragged it to the other members a lot.

People misheard 'Secret Weapon' as 'Secret Toilet', so he just said, 'If you're in a rush.. Come to me'ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ
(NB: Weapon -> 병기/Byeong-Gi, sounds similar to Toilet -> 변기/Byeon-Gi)


He grew up so much..ㅋㅋ

[+1,303][-34]

1. [+266][-4] I've never someone who actually looks better without make up.. He shocks me..ㅋㅋ

2. [+250][-4] He would've gained fame a little bit faster if it wasn't for the eyeliner..

3. [+145][-3] That was the gif that made me fall in love with him..

4. [+95][-3] This guy.. Seriously.. Him..

4. [+79][-2] It's so heart-breaking to hear him talk about how sad he was when he couldn't shoot the log.. How should I say it.. He's really nice and innocent.. I mean, he's handsome and everybody knows that but he also has a great personality..

5. [+62][-1] A fan-taken picture of him today.. He looks handsome even when the only thing we can see are his eyes..

6. [+54][-1] He grew up really well..

7. [+46][-1] Taehyung is so freaking cute..ㅠㅠ

8. [+43][-1] It breaks my heart to read this..ㅠㅠ Taehyung-ah, you're currently doing well right now but let's rise higher in the future.. You deserve the whole world. You're my anthem, my whole country..ㅠㅠ

9. [+40][-1] V-ya..ㅠㅠ

10. [+38][-2] His smile is the cutest thing ever..



trazy.com