Klook.com

Saturday, January 12, 2019

The two dramas that netizens watch just to see the male lead characters' faces




Memories of Alhambra - Hyunbin




My Strange Hero - Yoo Seungho


-I'm watching My Strange Hero just because of Yoo Seungho..ㅠㅠ

-I'm watching Memories of Alhambra just to watch the male lead character's face..ㅋㅋㅋ Hyunbin is driving me crazy with his visual..

-And also Yeo Jin Goo in The Crowned Clown..

-Hyunbin is so freaking handsome..

-My Strange Hero is a nice drama..ㅠㅠ Both Yoo Seungho and Jo Bo Ah are so good-lookingㅠㅠ

-These are the two dramas whose male lead characters are getting great responses from netizens..

-Agree.. I only watch these two dramas these days..ㅋㅋ

-Oh.. I think I need to start watching Memories of Alhambra.. Lately, Yoo Seungho has been blessing my eyes with his visual in My Strange Hero..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Both of them are so freaking handsome..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I had no idea Yoo Seungho was this handsome.. His face is driving me insane..

-I couldn't agree more..

-They're good at looking handsome, they're good at acting, the dramas are good.. It's like killing two birds with one stoneㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com