Klook.com

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Look at BTS Jin's personality..

A duo singer, Norazo, was kind of out-casted from the crowd and stayed still behind the crowd. Jin saw them, linked arms with them and walked them to the front part of the stage and even danced together with them..ㅜㅜㅜ He's so kind..


Here!! You can see that Norazo was a little bit separated from the other singers, so he walked them to the front part of the stage and danced together..ㅜㅜㅜ

Here's a pic of my bias))

[+1,223][-57]

1. [+508][-2] Last year during a year-end show, Hwang Chiyeol was feeling awkward around idols and Jin noticed that. So he approached him, talked to him, and even danced with him..ㅠㅠ

2. [+403][-4] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+315][-1] Was it during Golden Disk..? Hwang Chiyeol was standing alone in the crowd, and Jin approached him and talked to him. If I'm not wrong..? He has a really nice personality..

4. [+315][-1] Jin is very good at scanning situations.. I mean, I don't think I have to explain anymore..ㅋㅋ

5. [+153][-0] The more I look at him, the more I realize how kind he is.. He's confident, he takes care of people around him, he's genuine, he's good at breaking the ice, he's witty. There's literally nothing that he lacks of..
trazy.com