Klook.com

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Momoland's Yeonwoo who was known as Tzuyu's look alike at some point

Tzuyu and Yeonwoo performed in one stage on KBS Gayo Daechukje


-They don't look similar, though..?

-I don't think they look alike. But both of them are beautiful! I've always thought that Yeonwoo looks like Woohee..

-Hmm..? They look nothing alike. I had no idea Yeonwoo was popular for being Tzuyu's look alike..

-I've heard some people saying that they look alike, but I just can't see the similarity. Yeonwoo reminds me of Kim Minjoo..

-Idols who are known as Tzuyu's look alike: Momoland's Yeonwoo, IZONE's Minjoo, and LOONA's Hyunjin. 

-Both of them are beautiful, in their own unique way..

-Oh, I remember seeing Yeonwoo and thinking that she looks like Tzuyu, though..ㅋㅋㅋ

-There are some idols who have been mentioned as Tzuyu's look alike. But once you put their pictures side by side, you'll realize that they look nithing like her..

-I don't know about Yeonwoo. But Hyunjin from LOONA actually resembles Tzuyu a lot..

-Yeonwoo reminds me of Woohee from Dalshabet. And Tzuyu is just Tzuyu..

-Yeonwoo looks like the 'innocent' and calmer version of Kyungri..

-Does it even matter..? They're beautiful in their own way..
trazy.com