Klook.com

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Twice's Dahyun looks all bright and cheerful despite having to change outfits four times in total

zXOmD

Her bright and cheerful expression stay the same..ㅋㅋ


-She looks beautiful when she smiles..

-She's beautiful and she did a great job as an MC. So proud of her!

-She looks beautiful in all of those dresses, but I personally think the black one suits her thebest..ㅜㅜ

-She looks the prettiest in that white dress..

-Dahyun looks so gorgeous today..

-I was so amazed at her effort. She seems to have memorized the scripts beforehand, despite having a tight schedule..ㅠㅠ

-I like her, she always looks cheerful and bright..

-She did better than what I thought..!

-Dahyun has the ability to make people feel nice when she smiles..

-Dahyun looks so pretty today, I seriously thought I was going crazy..

-She barely read the script during the whole show. She did great!

-She's a great MC, seems like she already memorized the script beforehand..

-She's beautiful and hard-working. She did well today, I am so proud of her.

-She has a really lovely smile..
trazy.com