Klook.com

Saturday, December 29, 2018

I'm a fan of Seventeen's and I honestly think it would've been better if they didn't attend the show..

I saw the cue sheet and it was like a party.. among the biggest companies in SK..
Seventeen even did a tribute performance for other company..
Honestly, it felt like they were invited to another companies' party. I personally think it would've been better for them to not attend the show and have some rest instead. 
It's like, they came to be an audience. I honestly hope they wouldn't attend MBC's year-end show..

[+609][-68]

1. [+195][-10] My bias and also Seventeen don't deserve to be treated like this. It was very upsetting to see them getting such treatments. I mean, all they got was one song to perform..ㅋㅋㅋ This is the downside of stanning groups from small companies..

2. [+161][-2] I know how you feel.. But still, though.. As an idol, performing at year-end show is a big deal. Even if it means that they only get to perform one song. I have to disagree with your opinion about them being better off not to attend the show..ㅠ

3. [+135][-1] We always get disappointed every year. We would watch the whole show just to watch their short performance. And this upsets me so bad. I know they still got to perform, but that's all and that happens every year..ㅋㅋ I think it's just better for them to turn on live broadcasting to communicate with their fans instead of attending year-end shows..

4. [+83][-1] I mean, even BTOB and Apink who are under Cube are still getting mistreated. Just imagine how they treat groups from small companies;; For BTS, they're from a small company but they're successful. What about other groups that come from small companies, but are not as successful as BTS..? Honestly speaking, they're treating the idols according to what companies they're from.

5. [+78][-0] You'll know what we're talking about ifyou stan groups from small companies.. We're not being insecure, we're just stating the fact.
trazy.com