Klook.com

Saturday, December 29, 2018

MBC Under Nineteen goes careless on picking songs for their mission after people judge them as 'flop'

Fake Love, Growl, Sherlock, Mirotic, Fiction, Be Mine.

Look at the songs for their mission..ㄷㄷ
I mean, if they could rock those songs they would've become idols by now..


-Oh wow, they're doing Growl..

-I have never seen anyone rock Be Mine as well as Infinite does..

-You're telling them to do a cover of Fiction..?ㅋㅋ

-I'm looking forward to their covers..ㅋㅋ Especially Fiction..ㅋㅋ

-Hmm, I think they're just choosing popular male idols songs, though..?

-Sherlock..?? Even SHINee had some difficulties performing that song..ㅋㅋㅋ

-How could anyone rock Sherlock..?

-Sherlock..? I bet they're just going to lipsync on stage..

-Fake Love and Sherlock are not easy to perform, though..

-Well, they're going to become a big issue once the episode airs..

-I feel bad for the participants..

-They can't even rock Boss, how do you expect them to perform Sherlock..?

-Will they be better than Idol School's cover of Rookie..?

-Hmm, I suddenly look forward to their show..
trazy.com