Klook.com

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Taking a look at the differences between JYP and SM through Hush collab stage

HairyClearCottonmouth
SimplisticRaggedGar
RapidZigzagDutchshepherddog
FlamboyantAggravatingClumber
DiligentGroundedGilamonster
SomeUnripeCrab
FlakyHotBrant

How is it possible for both of them to be this beautiful..


-Joy looks so cool..ㅠㅠ And I don't have to explain about Tzuyu, she's a goddess..

-Joy has a pair of big eyes.. Her facial features are so distinct..

-Joy is so freaking pretty, she suits this song really well..

-Tzuyu is better when it comes to dancing, but if we're talking about expressions, it's Joy..

-Tzuyu looks so elegant.. So freaking gorgeous..

-Joy really does suit sexy concept..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I have never noticed this before but Tzuyu is totally JYP's style..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Our Tzuyu has improved a lot.. She's a really hard-worker, and a beauty too on top of that. I love her so much..

-They both are beautiful in their own way..ㅋㅋ They suit this song really well..

-Joy was really out standing during the whole performance. She rocks sexy concept really well..

-Joy reminds me of Suzy. I can't take my eyes off of her..

-Joy totally owned Hush stage last night..ㅠㅠ

-Joy blush on looks beautiful on her..

-I watched the show and thought, 'Suzy is not Suzy for no reason.'
trazy.com