Klook.com

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Wendy's unbelievable pictures during the period of time she studied abroad

RFnXO


-Besides the eyes, she still looks the same..ㅋㅋ I still can tell that it's her..

-I bet I still can't be as pretty as her even if I lost weight and get my face done..

-She reminds me of someone, but I can't think of their name..

-'Wendy Shon' <- That sounds really cool..

-Of course, losing weight is the answer to everything..

-Hul.. She lost so much weight..

-She lost so much weight and that's just very amazing of her..

-She looked exactly like that during her early debut days.. It's just that she keeps getting prettier as the time passes by!

-The second picture looks like an edited one, it's kinda cool..

-Whoa, I somehow can see Tiffany in her..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She must be one of the type that SM is really into!

-It obviously Wendy, anyone can tell it's her..ㅋㅋ I mean, who looks good in their graduation pictures? No one. Even the most handsome and beautiful ones..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's not unbelievable at all.. She looks exactly the same..

-People who lost a lot of weight usually forms double eyelids, am I right..? I lost 10kg and I suddenly have the double eyelids that were never there before..

-I can see Wendy during her early debut days in those grad pictures..
trazy.com