Klook.com

Saturday, December 29, 2018

The male idol who was amazed by Exo Kai's solo dance on Gayo Daejeon

is Winner's Kang Seungyoon!
During his radio show, he said "I don't know if I can say this but.. I watched Exo's Kai's solo dance performance and he got me 'Whoa..'. I can't help but let out my 'real' reactions, I screamed. I was like, 'This is crazy.. This is it..' and thought that maybe someday I could perform such thing.. *laughs*. His performance blew my mind" and then he continued, "I need to have 'the body' first.."ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Fighting, to both Winner and Exo!


[+746][-134]

1. [+222][-21] Kang Seungyoon is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ Let's take another look at Kai throwing the rose! Look at how cool he is..ㅠㅠ The rose landed right in front of the camera..ㄷㄷ As expected from god-Kai

2. [+208][-14] Kai is really popular on Facebook, he got over 20,000 likes..ㅋㅋㅋ The others only got like 2,000 likes, give or take.. And the comment section is full of praises. His solo stage was indeed really cool..

3. [+192][-1] Kang Seungyoon said that he screamed because Kai looked so cool..ㅋㅋㅋ I have to admit that Kai was indeed really cool during his solo stage..

4. [+64][-1] He quickly became the hottest topic on Facebook. Kids at my school couldn't stop talking about how cool he was. 

5. [+59][-6] I got curious so I watched his performance and he was so f*cking good.. Haters can't talk sh*t about his dancing skills, so they talk sh*t about his outfit instead..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com