Klook.com

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Nayeon and Jungkook's reactions upon seeing Lee Changsub getting immersed in excitement

I searched the whole twitter just to find this gif..ㅋㅋㅋ
I literally bursted out laughing while streaming to the show..ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Changsub was being so f*cking hilarious, and Nayeon didn't even try to hide her real reactions when she saw him, which made the whole situation funnier..ㅋㅋㅋ

Why did Lee Changsub do that..ㅋㅋ
The ending of KBS Gayo Daechukje was so much fun. I became fan of both idols afterwards!

[+728][-23]

1. [+106][-1] Jung Ilhoon..ㅋㅋㅋ He was doing the same thing..ㅋㅋ Looks like they were having a competition there..ㅋㅋ

2. [+87][-7] Our Nayeon is also famous for her over-excitement too, though..ㅋㅋ

3. [+85][-2] The bunny was taken aback at the sight of Changsub..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+85][-6] I had the same reaction when I saw Changsub did that on TV...ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+78][-0] Minhyuk (the guy with blonde hair in the back) pushed Changsub forward..ㅋㅋㅋ And he bragged about that on twitter at dawn..ㅋㅋ
'I was the one who pushed him forward, you know?? Praise me too'

---

...!!!

[+723][-25]

1. [+128][-1] F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+109][-1] I am literally laughing so hard right now..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+83][-0] He should get used to such sights by now, though;;

4. [+33][-1] Inside his mind:

5. [+32][-2] He always looks like a bunny when he gets startled..ㅋㅋ He would open his mouth and you can see his bunny teeth..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com