Klook.com

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Viewers are surprised by Netflix's new and unique content

Netflix recently just released something called 'Interactive Content' which is very unique.

Netflix Interactive Content
is a very interesting an new way to enjoy Netflix. Through this, viewers are allowed to make decisions instead of the main character. Each decisions leas to different paths of stories and you won't watch the whole same plot no matter how many times you watch it.

Do you understand?

I know some of you don't. So I'll use this recently released movie, Black Mirror: Bandersnatch, as an example.

BHtBj
The movie is rated R, as you can see.
The duration is 1 hour and 30 minutes long.
But you can notice there's something weird about it, right?
In the pink box, it is stated that the movie is 312 minutes long..
No, this is not an error.
The movie is indeed 312 minutes long.

And that's because the ending depends on the decisions that each viewers make. 
So including all possible plots, the movie is 312 minutes long.

TCjrt
WnYXg
This interactive movie follows along your decisions

ECZrj
RKusu
You will see boxes right under the screen.

You still don't understand?
Then let's just watch the movie.

IGIDp
Hmm..?

Yeah, that's right!
When you watch the movie, you will be able to make decisions for the character..!!
For the example, you can decide whether if Stefan (the main character) gets to eat Sugar Puffs or Frosties.
All you need to do is click on the answer that you prefer!ㄷㄷ
For me, I chose Sugar Puffs.

It feels like you're just playing a game, right!
Netflix is on another level..ㄷㄷ

odtgX
Not long after that, Stefan gets into the bus
And you get to decide which songs for him to listen to!

wFENm
You can also see the previous choices that you already made
It's cool, right??

odIUB
You can even accept or reject someone's offer~~

The endings are different for each people, it depends on which decisions you made.
I lost count of how many endings I've seen.

This is really cool. It just blows my mind. 

It's possible for mobile users to not be able to load the movie.
But it's compatible on TV and laptops.
I use iPhone 6 and I can't play it on my phone, so I just play it on my laptop.


-That's so cool!

-Whoa, this sounds fun..

-Unbelievable.. Sounds like a lot of fun!

-This is so f*cking cool.. I think I'm gonna need to sign up for Netflix..zㅋ

-Hul.. I saw this on the homepage of Netflix but I had no idea that it was this kind of movie..

-I've seen games with such concept, but never on movies. Innovative.ㄷㄷㄷ

-Hul.. This looks like a game..

-It sounds cool, but I'm not eager to try it.. 

-I've watched this movie..ㅋㅋㅋ They will put you back on some scenes if you chose weird decisions for them..ㅋㅋㅋ It's like they already have the 'answers'..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This kind of game was really popular when I was in elementary school..ㅋㅋ

-This looks like a game..ㅋㅋ This concept helps viewers to concentrate on the movie..ㅋㅋ

-There are various endings to this movie and I have almost done it all..ㅋㅋ But none of them is boring, they're all so fun!

-I finished the movie in just 40 minutes..
trazy.com