Klook.com

Monday, August 7, 2017

Which style do you prefer more when it comes to idols?

Upvote for: Cute and handsome male idols who act like baby which makes you feel like a mother


Downvote for: handsome male idols that make you wish they were your boyfriend


I'm more into cute idols so #1..ㅠㅠ What about you guys?

[+159][-389]

1. [+121][-6] I've seen someone talking about how the idols who fit the #1 characteristics are usually the ultimate bias, while the idols who fit the #2 characteristics are usually the second ultimate bias. I can relate to that.

2. [+44][-0] I've always started stanning a group because of idols like #1, as time goes by, I started to fangirl over the members in the same group who are like #2..

3. [+33][-0] It's really fun and interesting to seek for the cuteness in handsome and fierce looking idols..

4. [+11][-0] Look at the image gap that Joo Haknyeon has.. This picture makes him suit the #2 image more..

5. [+11][-1] Jung Jaehyun is actually a cutie..ㅠㅠ It's really interesting to seek for the cuteness in idols like #2..

6. [+10][-1] He was born to be an idol..

7. [+9][-0] Jaehyun is a cutie..ㅠㅠ You can see it in his videos.. I just naturally became his fan after watching a lot of videos of him..

8. [+9][-0] I seriously want to hug Joo Haknyeon and roll around on the ground with him..

9. [+8][-0] I'm very surprised to see Jung Jaehyun here, my ultimate bias..

10. [+8][-1] Hyungseob..ㅎㅎ Upvoting this post with no doubt.
trazy.com