Klook.com

Monday, August 7, 2017

, , ,

Talking about Yoo Seonho, Lee Euiwoong, and Im Youngmin..

Among the other eliminated trainees from Produce 101, I like this combination the most..
I had this urge to destroy the whole world when I first heard them going to guest on Problematic Men..


[+225][-12]

1. [+129][-8] I'm re-watching the whole episode because of Im Youngmin.. I thought he was only nice, but turns out he's also very smart..

2. [+92][-6] He guested on Problematic Men to eat..

3. [+88][-7] Im Youngmin

4. [+58][-2] Im Youngmin is a fraud..How could he look that handsome, have a nice personality, and even smart all at the same time.. I heard he studied during the school break because he had nothing else to do..? How could.. a person.. do that..

5. [+48][-0] My dad knows how to read Chinese characters.. He usually has no interest in celebrities, but said 'He's too good to be a celebrity' when he saw Im Youngmin getting all the Chinese characters related questions right..ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+48][-3] I almost destroyed my TV when this came up on the screen.. Yoo Seonho has always been handsome since he was a kid..

7. [+47][-0] Im Youngmin danced to Jackpot and it was the cutest thing ever..

8. [+37][-0] To smart Im Youngmin~ I really wish you all the best.. Be successful!^^

9. [+36][-0] Our Youngmin is looking handsome in the recent V Live Broadcast.. He's currently busy and working really hard on variety shows, etc.. Even his visual is working hard as well..

10. [+30][-0] The way Lee Euiwoong focused on solving the problem is really cool.. I've always thought that he looked smart, turns out that he's actually smart..
trazy.com