Klook.com

Monday, August 7, 2017

,

Isn't Wanna One a superstar now..?

For your information, it hasn't even been an hour since the album was released 

+) I truly respect Wannables..
워너원 슈스 아니냐 이 정도면 | 인스티즈

-A big superstar..

-Everyone, let's keep up the good work..

-I really like the song..ㅠㅠ

-I love you, Wanna One<3

-Their songs are seriously so good.. I had no idea Ong Sungwoo's voice was that nice!

-The songs sound really greatㅠㅠ Let's become a bigger superstar, fighting Wanna One!

-Huk.. I didn't know their songs are already out.. Brb checking out their album..

-They're not God-nnaOne for no reason..

-God-nnaOne, God-nergetic!

-All of their hard works are paid off now!

-Congratulations on your debut..ㅠㅠ Let's hit big with Energetic!

-Wanna One is a superstar!! So cool!!

-Hwang Minhyun, I love you.. From your voice, your face, your everything!

-Fighting!! I will always be rooting for you!

-Congratulations on your debut, boysㅠㅠ

-I love you, Wanna One..ㅠㅠ I'm going to put my everything on streaming your songs!

-I'm feeling really proud of themㅠㅠ

-Wanna One, good luck on your debut show case!!
trazy.com