Klook.com

Monday, August 7, 2017

, ,

The expression that this trainee, who is confidence with his facial expression on stage, does in every ending of his performance

프로듀스101 시즌2 표정은 자신있다던 연습생의 엔딩표정.jpg | 인스티즈
He keeps on doing that kissy face ever since the picture of him with kissy face becomes a hot topic..
For your information, the concept of both stages listed above were not cute concept, but manly concept..ㅋㅋㅋ

프로듀스101 시즌2 표정은 자신있다던 연습생의 엔딩표정.jpg | 인스티즈

The atmosphere during the ending of Open Up stage..ㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe he had the thought to make that kissy face right there, respect..ㅋㅋㅋ
프로듀스101 시즌2 표정은 자신있다던 연습생의 엔딩표정.jpg | 인스티즈

프로듀스101 시즌2 표정은 자신있다던 연습생의 엔딩표정.jpg | 인스티즈
I'm always good (at performing on stage)


-Haknyeon is such a cutie..

-Haknyeon-ah..ㅠㅠ You're seriously so cute..ㅠㅠ

-It was cute, except the one he did during Open Up stage..

-The Boyz, let's hit big~~

-Haknyeon-ah, I'm rooting for you<3

-Haknyeon-ah, fighting!! Let's become successful!

-It looks cuter because it looked kind of awkward..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Joo Kissy.. You can't leave Joo Haknyeon when you're talking about kisses!

-Joo Haknyeon is so cute.. I will never get tired of seeing his face..

-Whoa.. I ghostwrote this.. This looks like something that I would totally write..

-Haknyeon-ah, fighting! I will always be rooting for you!

-I love you, Haknyeon!

-Haknyeon, you look so coolㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠ

-Haknyeon-ah, I will always be rooting for you!!

-The Boyz's Joo Haknyeon..

-Haknyeon is seriously so handsome.. Congratulations on your debut!!

-Whoa.. What's up with this post~~ Our Haknyeon has become a superstar now~

-Joo Haknyeon..!!!!!!!!!!!!! *slams the desk* *slams the door*
trazy.com