Klook.com

Monday, August 7, 2017

, ,

The similarities between Winner and Highlight

1. They're on their way to become more successful after one of their member left the group
(I hope they will only walk on the flowery paths now)

2. The members love to tease the leaders

Winner's Kang Seungyoon

Highlight's Yoon Dujun

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ I want to see the interactions between Highlight and Winner..

[+220][-5]

1. [+97][-1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+63][-0] Those gifs though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Here's Yoon Dujun failed diving attempt because it was too slippery..

3. [+59][-0] I hope they would hit bigger now that they've gone through a lot of hard times.. Fighting to Winner and Highlight!

4. [+39][-0] I saw this on Facebook..ㅋㅋㅋ Aren't they just so cute?
Winner would always put Kim Jinwoo in the front, and the other members standing in one line behind him, whenever Yang Hyunsuk calls him. Because Yang Hyunsuk would calm down whenever he sees Jinwoo's face.

5. [+32][-0] The atmosphere of both groups have become more peaceful and their bonds become tighter after one of their member left the group.. It feels nice to fangirl over them now, I don't have any worries anymore..

6. [+31][-0] +Both are groups that you can't help but like, just without any reasons..

7. [+26][-0] Doing their own ways..<3

8. [+26][-0] Both groups are the idol groups that I like the most right after my bias groupㅋㅋㅋ Winner, Highlight, fighting!!!<3

9. [+20][-0] I like them.. Let's stay together for a really long time, Highlight..

10. [+18][-0] And both groups are really talented<3
trazy.com