Klook.com

Monday, August 7, 2017

, ,

The trainee who caught a fly with his bare hand in a press conference

Fly-pick, Kang Daniel.
It's not an edited picture, it really happened..

방금 기자회견에서 파리잡은 연습생(약 1시간뒤 데뷔예정) | 인스티즈
방금 기자회견에서 파리잡은 연습생(약 1시간뒤 데뷔예정) | 인스티즈


-Daniel is so freaking cute, arghhhh

-There's a possibility that's not a real fly.. It was wandering around Daehwi before it came to Daniel..
  -Hul.. I know right..
  -That fly is a sasaeng..ㄷㄷ

-I'm tearing up from too much laughing because that looks hilariousㅠㅠㅠ Kang Daniel, why would you catch thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That fly was wandering around Daehwi's lips before it came to Daniel.. I'm sure that's not an ordinary fly..

-Maybe that fly is also a Wannable..

-I'm really jealous of that fly..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's not a fly.. I'm sure that's not an average fly..

-Did the fly die, anyway??

-Kang Dan, what are you doing with that fly..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously thought it was an edited picture at first..ㅋㅋㅋ

-My baby is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ I wish I could be born as a fly in my next life..

-There's no way that's a real fly.. Just look at what it has done during the press conference..

-That fly has a better life than mine..

-What did the security do instead of kicking out that fly..?? Wannable's sasaengs are crossing their lines this time.. 
trazy.com