Klook.com

Monday, August 7, 2017

, , ,

Recommended emotional songs that could make you imagine about first love memories that have never happened in your life

1. F(x)'s Goodbye Summer
My favorite song.. Luna and D.O's voice blend in really well, and the lyrics are really beautiful. This song will remind you of your school days where you and your guy friend get scolded by your teacher in the hallway..ㅠㅠ

2. Red Velvet's Campfire
This somehow gives off the vibes of love story in American teen dramas.. This is my favorite Red Velvet's song.. The lyrics are really beautiful..

3. Exo's Girl x Friend
If the first song is seen from both the girl and the guy's point of view, the second song is seen from the girl's point of view, then this song is seen from the guy's point of view. The song tells the story about a guy who falls in love with his childhood friend. This song sounds sad, but also sweet at the same timeㅠㅠ I personally like Chanyeol's part in the intro the most..

These songs are sad, but also sweet at the same time and are able to make you imagine about the first love memories that have never happened in your life.
Make sure to take a listen to it!
Here's a gif of Kageyama<3

[+63][-3]

1. [+47][-3] Girl x Friend is the winter version of Goodbye Summer, it's so freaking goodㅠㅠ It makes you imagine moments like.. Where you got the PE uniform that Chanyeol just washed yesterday full of soil and dirty.. And Chanyeol returned the book he lent from you, full of his doodles all over it..ㅠㅠ

2. [+42][-1] Girl x Friend is seriously a really great song.. Wait, all of songs in their Sing For You album are really great..

3. [+41][-1] Girl x Friend is the sequel of Goodbye Summer.. F*ck, these songs make me imagining things that have and will never happen in my life..ㅠㅠ It makes me imagine moments like where Kyungsoo and I got scolded by the teacher in the hallway, etcㅠㅠ

4. [+19][-0] SM, please release another song that gives off similar vibes like Goodbye Summer..

5. [+14][-0] Red Velvet's Oh Boy is also a really nice song..ㅎㅎ

6. [+13][-1] Me too.. I like Chanyeol's part the most in Girl x Friend..ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+12][-0] Exo's Playboy also gives me the similar vibes, the reason is because.. you know..

8. [+9][-0] Damn.. Anyone here knows When I Was.. When U Were..? That song is able to sting your heart..

9. [+9][-0] I f*cking agree..ㅠㅠ Goodbye Summer is a really heart-wrenching songㅠㅠㅠ It reminds me of my first love memories that actually have never even happened in my life..

10. [+6][-0] Pink Tape is a legendary album.. Not only Goodbye Summer, Airplane is a really great song as well..
trazy.com