Klook.com

Thursday, June 29, 2017

, ,

(GIF heavy) The male idol who looks like a baby when he smiles

rowCF
ezUWV
iIhCV
mtjrR
sGcCD
dMmfz
QFuRo
BLBnx
cAVGQ
is BTS' Jimin.
He has a really warm and bright smile, it makes you feel happy just by looking at his smile.

And here's how he acts like on stage:
NlZja
PyPry


-He's such a sunshine..ㅠㅠ

-He's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-My cousin likes him so much and I think now I know why..

-His smile puts my heart in peace..

-He has a really cute smile..

-And then he becomes a different person once he's on stage..

-He's really cute.. He looks so squishy!

-He's charming..

-Jimin is indeed very lovely..

-Look at the image gap he has on stage and off stage..ㅋㅋ It's so cute how his eyes disappear when he smiles!

-He has a very nice smile.. The type of smile that can make you unconsciously smile too when you see it..

-Jimin is my sunshine..ㅠㅠ

-His smile reminds me of Kang Daniel..

-He looks like a baby! So cute..
trazy.com