Klook.com

Thursday, June 29, 2017

, ,

Yoo Seonho is so freaking annoyingㅜㅜ

edited title: Yoo Seonho has gone crazy after PD101 ended..

This is the video that Cube uploaded to their twitter yesterday.
It's my first time seeing someone looking handsome even in the middle of eating..

I mean, why does he have to get more handsome after the show ended..ㅜㅜ
I used to have no interest in Produce 101, I really regret for not recognizing him sooner..
I seriously have never expected in my life that I would be fangirling over a trainee..

So when will he do a live broadcast in V App..?
Or is Cube not going to let him do it..?

++) Pictures of him today.. He looks stunning..


[+385][-9]

1. [+39][-1] Guys, Seonho is going to appear in Heyo TV on July 13th. Make sure to watch it!

2. [+38][-1] He really does get more handsome after the show ended.. What does he expect me to do with that..ㅜㅜ

3. [+35][-0] He's a prince..

4. [+19][-0] He looks amazing.. How is he still 16 years old..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+17][-0] He really does look like a prince..

6. [+15][-0] He's so freaking handsome..

7. [+5][-0] The more I look at him, the more he resembles Yook Sungjae..

8. [+5][-0] By the way, Cube is working really hard.. They're doing the things that they never do beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋ They upload videos of Yoo Seonho eating everyday..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+4][-0] Now that he dyed his hair, it makes me harder to believe that he's 16 years old..

10. [+2][-1] Why does he look thinner now..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com