Klook.com

Thursday, June 29, 2017

,

Idol School's members who look like IOI's Yoojung and Doyeon

아이오아이 도연 유정과 비슷한 느낌의 아이돌 학교 멤버들 | 인스티즈


-Oh.. I can see it..

-I can see the resemblance of the first girl with Doyeon, but not the second one..

-The girl in the second picture reminds me of that actress in Age of Youth! The one that has a love line with a chef!!

-Agree.. That's what I thought of when I first saw them..

-I heard the girl who looks like Doyeon is a '05liner..ㄷㄷ

-Whoa.. I stared at these pictures in disbelief for a few seconds..

-Oh!! I can see the resemblance!!

-I'm getting goosebumps....

-The girl in the first picture looks like Sejeong more than Doyeon, in my opinion..

-Hul.. They really do look like Doyeon and Yoojung...

-That girl who looks like Yoojung goes to the same school with me.. She really does look like Yoojung..

-Whoa.. They're taking a '05liner to star in their show, tell her to wear P.E Uniform and spray water all over her.. This is a really strange show..

-The girl in the first picture slightly looks like Hyeri..

-'05liner..? Whoa...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com