Klook.com

Thursday, June 29, 2017

, , , , , , , ,

Gifs of manager taking away the food/beverages that idols received from their fans

VIXX's Ken

팬들에게 받은 음식 음료 뺏는팬싸매니저.gif | 인스티즈
Jung Chaeyeon

팬들에게 받은 음식 음료 뺏는팬싸매니저.gif | 인스티즈
WJSN's Luda


-Chaeyeon.. So cuteㅠㅠ

-Let them eat those..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I understand that those managers have some reason behind taking away the snacks/beverages.. But I think I would be really sad to see my gift being thrown away like that..ㅠㅠ

-But at least don't throw it like that, the fans are watchingㅠㅠ

-Our Jaehwanie..ㅠㅠ His hands look so lost and sad in that gif..ㅠㅠ He looks so much thinner now than how he looked in that gif..

-Hul.. Chaeyeon is so cuteㅠㅠ Look at her expression, it's so heart-wrenching..ㅠㅠ

-I feel really sad to see Chaeyeon's gif..ㅠㅠ Give it back to her, it's hers!!!

-Yeah.. They need to be careful with what they eat..ㅠㅠ

-The fans are watching in front of them, and they're just throwing the gifts like that? So thoughtless..

-I pity Luda but she looks so cute in that gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I understand that they need to be careful with what they eat, but it's not nice to just take it away from their hands like that.. Just let them hold it for a few minutes, I'm sure they will hand it to the managers later...ㅠㅠ

-Luda is so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Do they really have to throw it away..

-Chaeyeon is such a cutie..ㅠㅠ

-WJSN's Luda looks like Taeyeon so much.. I think I would believe it if someone said she was Taeyeon's sister..

-I would throw a tantrum if I was them.. I would throw fists and scream, "I'm gonna eat all of this!!!"
trazy.com