Klook.com

Thursday, June 29, 2017

, ,

Cube's Yoo Seonho witnesses today

umqpW
BghyG
wbCXa
gqGRg
DexES
hDFmU
GUErH


-Seonho is seriously driving me crazy..ㅠㅠ Listen, all you need to do is just to debut..

-Why are his feet so bigㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seonho-ya, you have a really bright future ahead..

-I think he will do well if he also starts his career as an actor.. His visuals will start to give off the 'actor' vibes once he grows up..

-I can't believe a guy like him got eliminated from the final line up..

-Seonho..ㅠㅠ You looked handsome during the show, but you have gotten so much more handsome nowㅠㅠ Be happy!

-Seonho-ya?? What are you shooting for??ㅠㅠ Seeing his beautiful face just literally made my day~

-Seonho-ya..ㅠㅠ I want to see you on TV..ㅠㅠ

-He really does look like Lee Hana..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, damn.. He looks like Yook Sungjae..

-He will flip the whole country upside down once he grows up.....

-Cube has a safe future thanks to him..

-It feels really nice to see him after a long time..ㅠㅠ

-He's only 16 years old and yet he already looks that handsome.. I can't imagine how much his visual will improve in the future..

-16 years old........ㄷㄷ
trazy.com