Klook.com

Thursday, June 29, 2017

, , ,

Hwang Minhyun's true colors are coming out;;

He's clinging to his teammates like what he always do
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The history of Hwang Minhyun clinging to other people:


Q: What is Minhyun's habit?
JR: He loves to wink to other men
Ren: He also loves physical contacts
MH: I constantly want to make physical contacts whenever I'm with my teammates, but they hate that. I only do this to my teammates.. I also often wink to them whenever we make eye contacts.

[+523][-13]

1. [+208][-1] I wonder how did he endure it all during Produce 101ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+136][-2] Minhyun-ah~~ Keep it moderate, okay?ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+106][-3] By any chance, did he change his target to Sungwoon because he can't act clingy towards Minki for the time being? Both Sungwoon and Minki didn't reject his physical contacts no matter how much they dislike itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+56][-0] He's used to be the 'clingy' one, that's probably he felt awkward and strange when someone acts clingy towards himㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+44][-0] Just imagine how tough it is for Sungwoon..ㅋㅋ Someone who's much taller than him is clinging towards him and he has to keep on smiling because they're taking a pictureㅋㅋ Sungwoon's legs must be really sturdyㅋㅋ

6. [+38][-0] 'One cannot change like this..'

7. [+34][-0] I wonder what will Seonho think when he finds out about Minhyun being clingy towards other people beside him..

8. [+30][-1] He keeps on saying that he loves to make physical contacts with his Nu'est membersㅋㅋㅋ Now it's time for him to act clingy towards Wanna One, I guess..ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+28][-0] Minhyun-ah, you should keep it moderate too.. The others are having a hard time..ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+21][-0] Sungwoon-ah, it must be flustering at first but please get used to it<3

trazy.com