Klook.com

Thursday, June 29, 2017

, ,

The trainee who became more handsome after Produce 101 ended


2_4.gif


-Cube, please debut him as soon as possible!!ㅠㅠ Don't waste his visualㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He's really handsome..

-He looks so cute..

-He's just too handsome to be real.. Seonho-ya, can you grow up a little bit faster? I'll be waiting for you..

-Seonho has always been handsome.. I notice that he keeps on looking manlier throughout the show..

-He's getting more handsome as the time passes by.. I'm really looking forward to his future..

-He's so handsome I feel dizzy..

-Can someone tell me the name of that restaurant..? I want to eat there too..

-Cube, are you giving him 5 meals in a day?

-Seonho is seriously the best..ㅠㅠ What a shame that Cube doesn't have any plan on debuting him for the time being..

-I think he will get grow so much taller in no time.. Seonho-ya, let's debut as soon as possibleㅠㅠ

-Seonho-ya, this noona's bank account is all yours..

-Has Seonho ever been ugly??

-Cube-ya, let's just debut him as soon as possible..

-I wonder how much will he get more handsome in the future..

-I seriously can't believe that he's only 16 years old..

-He has always been handsome, but he has gotten even more handsome ever since he found the right styling for himselfㅠㅠ
trazy.com