Klook.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

, ,

Taeyong's Legendary Tyongf Hunt Chaseㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 Summary:

During Taeyong's solo concert held at the Olympic Hall on February 24-25,

There was a fan who promoted and shared flyers around with Taeyong's image on them.

Taeyong became aware of this, so he sent messages on Bubble.

Taeyong: Hello, Tyongf-nim. Thank you so much for coming to the concert yesterday and for your promotion... Thank you so, so, so much....

That's right, everyone, it's finally released today!!!

I'm looking for that Tyongf-nim!

However, there was no contact,

But today, she was spotted all over Seoulㅋㅋㅋ


'I will dance energetically to Taeyong's new song 'TAP' so that everyone across the nation can listen to it at least once. Feel free to take as many photos and videos as you want. You can also share them everywhere. Please help spread Taeyong's new song 'TAP' to many people.'


We're looking for that person.

To the Tyongf who passionately promoted my album, where are you? I'd like to give you a small gift. Thanks to the passion of many people, I feel like I can really work hard on this activity!!! - TY

Tip: taeyong_findfan@smtown.com

I also saw her near Gangnam Station. My friends promised to give his song a listen

#Legendary_Tyongf Taeyong, she's at Hongdae Line 4. I saw her!!! 





Taeyong: She's like Pokemon Goㅋㅋㅋ
My manager, who loves Pokemon, went to find herㅋㅋㅋ
Where did she go?
Myeongdong???
Hyung said to stay in Myeongdongㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Where exactly in Myeongdong?
Did she pass by Lotte Department Store?
My sister works around thereㅋㅋㅋ
Sister, get her
Catch the Legendary Tyongf
Please upload with the hashtag #Legendary_Tyongf
Everyone, please help me find her!!
#Legendary_Tyongf #Find_Tyongf

His sister is joining inㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Some tips from fansㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Huk... She met Taeyong's manager and sister!! She did a video call with Taeyong at Sicheong Station...ㅜㅜㅜ

Thank you, thank you, Legend Tyongf-nim, and Tyongf-nims, thank you, thank you, thank youㅜㅜ It was a tearful encounter... Thanks to my sister and Manager-hyung too, make sure you ask them to buy you something delicious...ㅋㅋㅋ You really, really have to eat something delicious today...

I already feel energized even if I don't sleep this week... It's okay not to sleep at all, really thank you ㅜㅜㅜ

Happy ending👏 

No, she insisted that she didn't want to do a video call. She was eventually convinced to, though. She insisted that Taeyong's song should receive more attention than herself!! She was very shy. Everyone thanked her and shed tears. Yong's sister hugged her twiceㅠㅠ

Taeyong's sister said she was touched when she saw pictures of that fan on the concert. She asked that fan for a hug, and they hugged. She was really teary. Everyone seemed genuinely grateful and wanted to express their thanks to her.  

theqoo 

-Wow... He video called her? That's crazy

-This is so touching ㅠㅠㅠ

-Happy ending!! Why am I tearing up watching this?ㅠㅠ

-It's like playing Pokémon Goㅋㅋㅋ

-If you zoom in on the subway photo, you can see she's charging a Bluetooth speaker, so touchingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They finally metㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, it's so touching and moving. She's been going around all day promoting Taeyong in crowded places...

-Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's cold today, but she's been out all day

-Ah, this is so niceㅋㅋㅋ Happy endingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, it's touchingㅠㅠ Why am I tearing up?

-The reason why she was caught was  because she was charging a Bluetooth speaker

-It's great that she had the chance to video call Taeyong...

-I get teary-eyed watching stuff like thisㅠㅠ I even put the song on repeat because I was so moved.

-Oh, this is really touching. Taeyong will probably never forget this...

-It seems like Taeyong is really happy to be able to find herㅠㅠ I'm so happy... I hope thatTyongf had a lot of delicious food and received many presents and always stay healthyㅠㅠ

-She was promoting Taeyong's song all day long. She couldn't even check his Bubble messages, just kept promoting...

-They finally caught herㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why am I tearing up? (not a Taeyong fan)

-What a touching storyㅠㅠ

-Wow, that's genuine... I really need to listen to the songㅠㅠ

-Stuff like this makes me tear up a bit.

-The fans who reported it are cute tooㅋㅋㅋ But there's no Line 4 at Hongdae.

-Even his sister got involved in catching herㅋㅋㅋ

-Taeyong must have felt so much love... I'm envious of liking something so much and receiving such love.

-Wow, if there's someone supporting me like that, it would be really happyㅠㅠ

-Looking at the screen captures of the video call, it seemed like there were many other fans, too, right?ㅋㅋㅋ I hope they send her signed albums or something. Even though I like my idol so much, I don't think I could do that.

-She might be more effective than SM in promoting Taeyong's songㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It was posted on every community, and thanks to that, I also listened to the songㅠ

-As a fan, I was so movedㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com