Klook.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

, ,

Lovelyz's Seo Jisoo Makes Afreeca BJ Debut... "Acting Career, Situation Not Good"

 

On the 26th, Seo Jisoo launched the channel 'Tteojisoo' and broadcasted her first show as an AfreecaTV BJ.

Seo Jisoo explained, "I haven't watched many internet broadcasts. However, I enjoy watching edited game videos on YouTube. I'm not very good at games, but I wanted to try it out." She also mentioned, "I haven't been able to play games much lately due to being busy."

She continued, "I was going down a new path as an actress, but the current situation isn't favorable. I wondered what I should do among the things I can do well. Lovelyz had its ups and downs. From experiencing difficult times, I hope to happily broadcast and bring joy to the people I love watching. I won't lose my initial intentions."

Regarding Lovelyz, she said, "We want to hold a concert and are currently holding discussions about it. The probability is about 5%. Each member has their own company and schedule, so it may not work out, but I want to try my best."

Seo Jisoo debuted with Lovelyz in 2014 and received love for hit songs like 'Ah-Choo,' 'Destiny,' 'Candy Jelly Love.' After ending her contract with her agency Woollim Entertainment in 2021, she has been active as an actress, appearing in web dramas such as 'One Fine Week' and 'That's How We Live.'

instiz

-Huh?

-She just likes gaming, so she's doing a gaming broadcast. But since ChijiJik is in beta, only approved streamers can start broadcasting, so she started on Afreeca, and from today, she's starting on ChijiJik.

-Writing it like that makes it look like she started broadcasting because she's brokeㅋㅋㅋㅋ If she really wanted to make money by streaming, she wouldn't be playing LoL...

-She received 10 million won in donations.
  ㄴWow, really? That's amazing.

-Well, Afreeca isn't doing so well in terms of gaming rooms... It's fortunate that she's doing it on ChijiJik.

-That's why image is important. I don't understand why Afreeca has such a bad image. Is it because I only watch gaming streams?ㅠㅠ

trazy.com