Klook.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

, , ,

Eric Fanboys over His Wife on Isntagram

 

Hyemi: Morning walk ☀️ 🌿

Eric: Morning walk ☀️ Can't even post the green emoji for fear of losing the first comment.

If you look closely, her arm and hand are so tiny!! How cute!!
We've been dating for 5 years and married for 6 years. Hye-mi is always so pretty and increasingly adorable. The most enjoyable times are when we're together, always sticking close and having fun~ We always stick together~

Hyemi eats as much as a little bird~ Baby bird~


Such a cutie


-They say marrying someone who treats their girlfriend like a daughter, taking care of her, and cherishing her brings happiness γ… γ…  Eric proves that.

-His wife is so pretty, even in a simple outfit, her beauty stands out

-I'm doing the same to my idolγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Eric seems like a really nice person

-I want to get married to someone like this

-He's always been playful and good at joking, but who knew he'd be like that to his wife too, so sweet

-So sweet, a desirable husband

-I'm jealous,,, I don't even wish for a handsome husband like Eric, I just want that kind of love,,,

-Jealous...

-Oh, really, what is thisγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ It's so cute and lovely, what kind of love is that, it's so heartwarming!!!

-He's exactly the Eric I know γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-I want a lover like that too...

-Cuteγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
trazy.com