Klook.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

,

The staff of The Show are currently clearing their hard drives following the release of Wanna One's Hide and Seek fancams.

 Yoon Jisung

Ha Sungwoon


Hwang Minhyun

Ong Seongwoo


Kim Jaehwan


Kang Daniel


Park Jihoon


Park Woojin


Bae Jinyoung


Lee Daehwi


Lai Guan Lin



-Did they find these while organizing their hard drive?

-Wanna One, reallyㅠ They were truly a legendary boy group... I wish they would reunite once

-My youth...

-I need to go home and watch each one of themㅜㅜㅜ

-Suddenly?? Well, thank you anyway ㅠ

-Please clear your hard drive completelyㅠㅠㅠ

-I remember this was leaked on the app for watching The Show fancams and then disappeared...

-Suddenly??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wanna One... I really loved all their songs.

-Suddenly???? Since you're giving, give us more of everything that's there.

-I miss Wanna Oneㅜㅜ

-Looking at them now, they were all so young.

-Suddenly? That's really nice.

-Whatever it is, thank you ㅋㅋ

-It's not just Wanna One's videos, they also uploaded old high-touch fancams of other idols today.

-It's nice to see them after a long time.

-It's been a while since I've seen Ong Seongwuㅠㅠ

-Damn, I'm going crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah, it reminds me of the concert... It was the song they played at the end...

-Wow, it's been a long time...
trazy.com