Klook.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

, , , , , , ,

Among the groups celebrating their 15th debut anniversary this year, which one would you most like to see reunite?

 

f(x)


Secret

4minute

After School

Rainbow

2NE1

T-ARA

etc


-f(x)

-f(x), 2NE1 please ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seriously, please ㅠㅠ

-Already 15 years? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is time so fast

-My first love, f(x)

-Honestly, f(x)

-After School

-Isn't T-ara disbanded?

-I think I'll enjoy Secret and After School's new songsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wonder Girls

-Sigh....... I want to see them all

-f(x) + Min Hee Jin combination... It's sad that I can't see them again ㅜㅜ

-f(x) unnies, I really, really wait for you a lot... I'm still waiting even now... I check your Instagram all the time........... Anyway, I love youㅠㅠㅠ💜

-f(x) please..

-All of them, especially 4minute and T-ara

-2NE1 ㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow,,, did they all debut in the same year?

-f(x)… I wonder if we'll ever see them reunite again..

-I want to listen to Secret's songs though...

-I really liked Secret's songs
trazy.com