Klook.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

, ,

GOT7's Title Track That was Meticulously Created by Park Jinyoung (JYP)

 

Even if Park Jinyoung sings it, it wouldn't be surprising.

theqoo

-What's with this strange autotune.... The raw vocals would have been much better.

-This song is good...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-A classic.

-When the teaser came out, I thought it was going to be amazing... But I was shocked by hairstyle, makeup, and outfits first and then knocked out by the autotune.

-I can imagine Park Jin-young singing itㅋㅋㅋ

-If only the hairstyle, makeup, and outfits were fine...

-I liked that song but why does it sound so much like Park Jin-youngㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's with the autotuneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Was the autotune always this heavy?????? It sounded really good though, the song is great.

-But that album is really a masterpiece.

-The song is good, even Girls Girls is really good.

-It feels more outdated than songs released at the same time.

-The lyrics and singing style are really Park Jin-young.

-The song is good, but the autotune is excessive and the styling is insane...

-I thought that song was the worst among the titles at the time. It felt a bit outdated then, with the autotune and all.

-Come to think of it, there are some hidden gems among GOT7's songsㅋㅋㅋ

-I like this song ㅋㅋㅋ It's a guilty pleasure, but I still listen to it.

-I've been listening to it without much thought until now, but reading this, it really feels like I'm hearing the Park Jin-young version, damn.

-The song and choreography were really good, I loved itㅜ

-I went to see the live recording for two weeks and when they appeared in fish market clothes, I was so surprised.. sigh

-It's a masterpiece thoughㅠㅠ

-I liked the whole album thoughㅠㅠ

-The hairstyle, makeup, and outfits were too much cringe, the choreography is okay though.

-This album is just the best album among all of GOT7's albums.

-The feeling of this song is definitely a mix of g.o.d and 2PM

trazy.com