Klook.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

, ,

This Taeyong's Fan is The Real Deal

 

I will dance energetically to Taeyong's new song 'TAP' so that everyone across the nation can listen to it at least once. Feel free to take as many photos and videos as you want. You can also share them everywhere. Please help spread Taeyong's new song 'TAP' to many people.

In a world where people tend to hide the fact that they like idols, how can one bare their face, dance freely, and ask to be widely known? Amazing.

instiz

-That's true love... You have to truly love an idol to be able to do that even though you might get your face shown... ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Taeyong even mentioned her on Bubble

-The fact that Taeyong is looking for her and she hasn't shown up... It seems like she's doing it all sincerely with the hope for TAP to do well, which is really amazing.
 ㄴTaeyong is looking for her? Wow, if it were me, I would have run out barefoot to himㅋㅋㅋ
 ㄴWhere did Taeyong say that?
 ㄴOn Bubble and Weverse Live!

-Wow, this is the first time I've seen anything like this.

-ㅜㅜ It brings tears to my eyes, I hope she gets to meet Taeyong

-I saw a picture of someone holding that in the subway station, is it the same person?

-So coolㅠㅠ Her courage is incredible. You can feel that she's a real fan through thisㅠㅠ

-This person is really genuine.

trazy.com