Klook.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

, ,

Taeyong's Instagram Update is Quite Touching

 

Thank you for the Top 100...

It's the first time I entered the Top 100 with the song I created my own. Thank you so much for creating such a grateful record.

instiz

-Oh, tears are coming outㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-But seriously, the song is really good, seems like it's well-made.

-Everyone's tapping tapping tapping tapping tapping on me.

-Oh, I'm a fan of another group but I'll go listen!

-The song is really good, fighting.

-Wow, it's really touching.. Even in an era where music charts are struggling and user counts are decreasing, ultimately, it takes a lot of effort to get on the charts..

-Seriously, I'm a fan of another group but I put it on playlist and stream it ㅜㅜ 

-It's really touching, fans must be happy.

-I don't use Melon but I'll give the song a listen!!

-The song is good👍🏻👍🏻

-Ah, today my heart feels so warm ㅠㅠ

-Today feels really heartwarmingㅜㅜ

-No wayㅋㅋㅠㅠWhy am I tearing up?

-I'm a fan of another group but after seeing that fan, I'm moved and now I'm streaming his song...

-Love the song ㅠ fighting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh, wow, I should go listenㅋㅋㅋㅋ Didn't even know the album was out...

-Everyone, if you have time, listen to the B-sides too 💚

-I'm a fan of another group but I've been listening to it on my way to and from work since the album came out... I love it so muchㅠㅠㅠ Listen to the B-sides too, everyone.... It's really good 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

-I'm also a fan of another group but the song fits my style, so I put it on repeat

-Fighting, I'll put it on repeat when I'm working part-time tomorrow~~
trazy.com