Klook.com

Thursday, February 29, 2024

,

The Price of A 2-Nights-3-Days MT with Nu'est's Ex-Member Aron

Aron's University Welcoming Spring MT 
"Oppa and I"

Price: ₩ 990,000 KRW (~$860 USD)

Program Schedule

Date: April 19th (Fri)
Time: Afternoon
Activities: Gathering at meeting point (to be announced later), arrival at the resort, check-in and dinner, welcome + photo time (1:1), mini video session, live broadcast, room visit.
Note: Transportation by chartered bus. 

Date: April 20th (Sat)
Time: All day
Activities: Breakfast, DIY Class, lunch, mini sports competition, dinner, after party, high touch

Date: April 21st (Sun)
Time: Morning
Activities: Breakfast, check out, departure


-It's not just for one day, it's for two days and includes accommodation and meals. Isn't that nice? It's not just about sleeping, you can also do various activities with your favorite idol. He even visits the fans' rooms? Then it's a reasonable price to go.

-If you think of it as a 2 nights 3 days trip, assuming the accommodation is of 4-star quality, isn't it worth going?

-If it was my bias, I'd definitely go... I spent 2 million won just for a photo event... So, getting to conversate and travel with your idol with that price is definitely worth it. 

-There are fans who spend millions just to have a 1-minute fan signing, so I don't know what's different about this ㅋㅋㅋ

-The amount itself makes sense, considering it includes 1:1 photos, room visits, accommodation, and meals.. Even if you go on a 2-night 3-day domestic trip, you'd spend 400,000 won. But the number of people is too high, and that itself is not good...

-If it's my bias, I would go even if it's expensive.

-Considering that accommodation is included, it's actually not bad

-Is the bus also included? Then the price seems reasonable.

-It's too expensive.

-If it's for 2 nights with my bias, I'm in. I'd go right awayㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow... There are people who actually spend over 1M KRW for fan meetings? I don't know much about these things. It's quite expensive for me, though. Or maybe it's just me being poorㅋㅋㅋ

-I read the content after clicking the link, and they provide a room for 4 people, but it's not a studio apartment, it's a two-bedroom with a living room.

-Can't afford it.

-If you're an idol fan, this is actually worth it. But if you're not, you probably think it's just a waste of money. Personally, ven if Korea's top celebrities do this and I'm not interested, even if they do it for 100,000 won, it feels like a waste of moneyㅋㅋㅋ On the opposite, if it's my bias, I don't mind spending even 1M KRWㅋㅋㅋ It'll be a huge memory in my life, worth breaking the piggy bank for... that's the value of it. It's better to go to that once than to go to 10 concerts or fan meetings.
trazy.com