Klook.com

Thursday, February 29, 2024

, , , ,

RIIZE Wonbin Called His Parents Saying That He Couldn't Continue Being a Trainee After Seeing Sungchan and Eunseok

 Reason: Because it was his first time seeing someone so handsome, tall, and also good at dancing in his entire lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I really remember it clearly. When I first joined the company, I immediately called my parents and said, "I don't think I can do this." I was shocked right from the beginning. It's the first time in my life that I've seen someone so good-looking. 

Sohee: Who?

Sungchan Hyung and Eunseok Hyung. They're handsome and tall. And I have never seen anyone danced like them. I felt like I couldn't make it.




Perhaps this was how Sungchan and Eunseok looked like to Wonbin during his trainee days

But you're Wonbin!!







These three super handsome and amazing dancers eventually debuted together in RIIZE in 2023


-But you're Wonbin, aren't you?

-Your face isn't ordinary either.

-Look in the mirror!!!!!

-RIIZE has become a group with good-looking guy next to good-looking guy next to good-looking guy next to good-looking guy next to good-looking guy.

-Don't you have a mirror..?

-Wonbin... Sungchan and Eunseok must have been surprised to see you too....

-That's understandable... Sungchan and Eunseok are really good-looking...

-But seriously, they're all really handsome.

-Sungchan and Eunseok are indeed good-looking. But you're Wonbin.

-No... Are you kidding me....

-That's understandable... but you're Wonbin.....

-Wonbin, your dialect is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, would they have thought they'd be in the same team back then?ㅋㅋㅋ It's heart-warming to know they became a team a few years later.

-That's understandable, Seongchan and Eunseok are really good-looking and tallㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How can the three of them be in one groupㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're all good-looking in different ways, it's really the previlege of a large company.

-Wonbin, of course I understand, but did you not have a mirror?

-It's nice that the three of them debuted together.

-What's with all these handsome guys... RIIZE is just like a flower garden

-Huh? Hang up that call right away... You're even named Wonbin...

-Long live to the three of them
trazy.com