Klook.com

Sunday, April 9, 2023

, ,

Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn are reported to have broken up

 

I can't believe it...


I just listened to Lover yesterday, thoughㅠㅠ


-Hul... I hope that is not trueㅠㅠ I really hoped they would last forever, though...

-Didn't they just recently get engaged??

-Hul... I guess we're getting some new good songs nowㅠㅠ I'm sorry, I'm such a bad fan for thinking like thatㅠㅠ

-Hul... I thought they already got married...

-This is the first time I got heart-broken over the news of another couple breaking up...

-I guess we're getting some new songs soon

-???? ㅠㅠㅠ I really liked this couple because Taylor looked really happy when she was with him

-?? I can't believe this, hul...

-I hope that is not trueㅠㅠ

-They looked really cute together, though. What a shameㅜㅜ

-They dated for a really long time, though... What a shame...

-What a shameㅠㅠ But still, I wish the two of them happiness...

-They really broke up?? I somehow feel sad to hear that...

 

trazy.com