Klook.com

Sunday, April 9, 2023

,

FIFTY FIFTY sets a new record as the highest charting Gen 4 idol on Spotify's global music chart

 

FIFTY FIFTY's Cupid achieves the highest daily streaming record for Gen 4 idols on Spotify, surpassing NewJeans' Ditto.

They also break Gen 4 idols' best record as they rank #23 on Spotify US

theqoo

-International fans think their song has the least cringey lyrics for a Kpop songㅋㅋㅋ

-I've liked them since they released their debut track. Congratulations.

-This shows how impactful Tik Tok is... Well, their song is really great regardless of that.

-Whose song is Sugar Rush Ride?

-It's truly amazing how they achieve such a record only with their song, without any backing of a big agency or anything like that...

-I freaking love the song, but none of my friends know about this song...

-I think their perfect English pronunciation in the song also plays a big role...

-I know Tik Tok has a big influence, but I bet they wouldn't have made it this big if their song and vocal skills weren't that good. They're truly the miracle of a small company.

-I really enjoy the English version of this song~

-Wow... I'm really jealous. I hope they will get more popular in South Korea.

-People don't know they're a Korean idol group because their song that hit big is in English. They also have a lot of other great songs. Not to mention that their vocal skills are amazing.

-I love the Twin ver. of Cupid because it doesn't have the rap part...

-Wow, that's crazy... I have to admit that the song and their vocal skills are really great.

-Cupid is such a great song. I don't usually listen to Kpop songs, though. I discovered it on Spotify.

-I didn't really like it at first, but the song grew on me and now I can't stop listening to it. I really love it.

-I really like their song. I didn't know they were a Kpop idol group at firstㅋㅋㅋ


trazy.com