Klook.com

Sunday, April 9, 2023

, , , ,

Kim Wooseok talking about Boys Planet's Kim Taerae

 

Q: Are there trainees who caught your attention in Boys Planet?

A: Uh... Taerae-nim has a really beautiful smile

F*ck, guys... My ex bias and my current bias... I'm shaking

Source:

pann 
[+210][-42]

1. [+75][-2] F*ck, Wooseok-ssi... You have a beautiful smile too... I'm not f*cking lying...

2. [+55][-2] Isn't this the first time a Produce 101 member talking about Boys Planet's trainees?

3. [+54][-0] Taerae-ya, let's debut and greet him later...

4. [+53][-0] Taerae becomes Kim Wooseok's pick... Crazy...

5. [+33][-0] I'm really touchedㅠㅠㅠ Puppy-like main vocalist Taerae, who is Lee Seokhoon Ssaem's pick whose popularity boosted up because of Man in Love fan cam!! Please vote for him!!

trazy.com