Klook.com

Sunday, April 9, 2023

, , , , ,

LE SSERAFIM and BTS Jimin greeting each other like woodpeckers

 

LS: We're having a comeback in May, please join our Tik Tok challenge if you have time~~

JM: Of course, I will join your challenge

JM: Thank you for your help

JM: I really thank you for your help

LS: Thank you~

theqoo

-Why are they so awkward with each otherㅋㅋㅋ

-Woodpeckersㅋㅋㅋ That's a really funny way to picture that situation

-The three of them are really adorable. They should continue greeting each other until the very endㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel suffocated just by watching this awkwardnessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How long are they going to bow to each otherㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so cuteㅋㅋ Jimin is so polite even when he's shyㅋㅋ

-The way they keep getting further away as they bowㅋㅋㅋ They're so cute

-Jiminㅋㅋㅋ He's greeting them but he keeps on stepping backwardsㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel awkward just by watching this clipㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way Jimin acts shy is so adorable and I love itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is such a heart-warming sight... It makes me feel at easeㅋㅋㅋ

-Jimin is such a squishy baby...

trazy.com