Klook.com

Sunday, April 9, 2023

, , , , ,

A trainee from a survival show doesn't know that Taeyeon is a member of Girls' Generation

 

Name: Kim Kyurae

DOB: 28 February 2009 (14 years old)

He needs to study history more (just kidding)

theqoo

-It's normal not to know...

-I'm 10 years older than him. When I was his age, I didn't know Eric is a member of Shinhwa and Lee Hyori is a member of FINKLㅋㅋㅋ Besides, he's only been training for a month and he's in 8th grade. It's normal not to know.

-Whoa... I became a fan of SNSD before he was even born...

-What? If he really wanted to be an idol, shouldn't he know that?

-It's normal not to know since she debuted before he was even born...

-Crazy. I was 14 years old in 2009 and now kids born in that year are debuting as idols...

-I can totally understand that, he's only 14 years old...

-He debuted after SNSD debuted, no wonder why he didn't knowㅠㅠ

-It's normal not to know. I've been studying my major for 3 years and I still don't know anythingㅋㅋ

-He was born in 2009. Besides, it's not like he doesn't even know who Taeyeon is...

-He was born in the same year SNSD starred in Hello Babyㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm sure he knows who SNSD is, he just doesn't know the members' names and that's okay

-But didn't Taeyeon have a comeback with SNSD last year?

-He's a baby, it's okay not to know that...

trazy.com